Host your own I am Norm Day!
What better way to BE NORM than to host your own I am Norm Day? Below are a few easy steps (with free, downloadable tools to make it happen!) to helping your school or community showcase what makes each of us unique:
- Thinking of hosting it at your school? Get permission from your teacher or principal (Need help? Download this Administrator Letter that explains everything!)
- Choose a day (Note: Inclusive Schools Week is December 5-9, 2011!)
- Download and print out our Norm-tag Template so participants can showcase what makes them unique! (For example, "I am Mary, I am an artist, and I am Norm!" What will YOUR Norm-tag say?)
- Be sure to document your I am Norm Day and share your photos on Facebook!
- Tell your local newspaper about it! Download our Press Release here, or create your own.
- Need more help? Contact I am Norm's Project Manager with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use I am Norm as a teaching tool in your school or club:
For additional resources click here.